Our mission is to protect the public by confining persons committed to our custody in a safe, secure facility, and to provide opportunities for inmates to acquire the skills and values necessary to become productive law-abiding citizens; while respecting the rights of crime victims.
It is the policy of Tioga County Prison to provide Staff and Inmates with an environment free of Sexual abuse or sexual assault, sexual misconduct and sexual harassment from co-Workers, other Inmates, contractor’s volunteers or any person visiting the facility.
To report violations you may call the Tioga County prison 570-724-5911ext 202 or ext 230 and file a report with the Warden or Deputy Warden. Reports may also be filed by calling 1-800-550-0447 rape crisis line Hot line.
All reports will be investigated.
We are a team of dedicated professionals:
- Committed to EXCELLENCE;
- PROUD of Our Vision and Our Accomplishments;
- Driven by INTEGRITY;
- Guided by COMPASSION and MUTUAL RESPECT for Each Other;
- RESPONSIVE to Each Other, Those Committed to Our Care, and the Public;
- Evaluated by the INNOVATION and RESOURCEFULNESS with which we Realize Our Mission, Our Goals, and Our Objectives.
|Office Hours:||Monday thru Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm|
|Mailing Address:||Tioga County Prison|
|1768 Shumway Hill Road|
Wellsboro, PA 16901
1. Central Control
3. Female Control Station
5. Probation Center
7. Visiting Info & Directions
8. Administration & Records