Receiving Support Payments
The Pennsylvania State Collection and Disbursement Unit (SCDU) has replaced paper checks with two options for payees to receive support payments:
- Direct Deposit or
- Pennsylvania EPPICard
- No waiting for checks to arrive via the mail
- No check cashing fees
- No lost or stolen checks
- No waiting for the deposit to clear the bank
How to enroll for Direct Deposit:
- Contact the PA SCDU Customer Service Center at 877-727-7238 to have a direct deposit form mailed to you, or
- Click here to download a direct deposit form and instructions.
When PA SCDU receives and enters the Direct Deposit information onto PACSES, you will be removed from the Pennsylvania EPPICard system.
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania EPPICard provides Payees with a debit card for receiving and managing ongoing deposits of support funds to their account.
As a card holder of the Pennsylvania EPPICard:
- Money can be accessed through point of sale device at a merchant that accepts MasterCard debit cards or Maestro.
- Cash withdrawals can be made at any ATM or banking locations (teller windows) displaying the MasterCard, Maestro or Cirrus brand marks.
- The card is accepted at a wide range of retail and grocery stores, restaurants, gas stations, retail outlets, pharmacies and various service centers and other locations worldwide.
For more information: