What is the TC EMS Council?
The Tioga County Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Council is a county-wide organization that is comprised of any EMS agency member in good standing that is identified by dispatch procedures and/or contractual agreements, as the primary ALS or BLS agency responsible to a municipality within the legal boundaries of Tioga County, Pennsylvania.
What is the purpose of the TC EMS Council?
The purpose of the TC EMS Council shall be to foster, coordinate, implement, organize and oversee the delivery of quality pre-hospital emergency medical services to the citizens and visitors of Tioga County, Pennsylvania, and the immediate surrounding area.
By-Laws of the TC EMS Council
Who can attend TC EMS Council meetings?
Any member in good standing of a member department may attend a TC EMS Council meeting, however each department is asked to appoint one "Primary" and one "Alternate" representative to attend the meetings for the purpose of voting.
- Chairperson - Mr. Matthew Russell (UPMC Susquehanna - Soldiers & Sailors)
- Vice-Chairperson - Mr. Peter Lupkowski (Wellsboro Fireman's Ambulance)
- Secretary/Treasurer - Mrs. Myra Kreger (Blossburg Ambulance)
- 04/18/19 - Tioga County Department of Emergency Services - 99 William Farrell Drive, Wellsboro
- 07/18/19 - Tioga County Department of Emergency Services - 99 William Farrell Drive, Wellsboro
- 10/17/19 - Tioga County Department of Emergency Services - 99 William Farrell Drive, Wellsboro
2016 TC EMS Council Award Recipients
Lycoming/Tioga/Sullivan (LTS) Regional EMS Council
- The PA Department of Health separates the Commonwealth into several Regional EMS Councils. The Council that represents Tioga County is the LTS Regional EMS Council and acts on the behalf of the Department of Health to inform, educate, prepare, and license EMS agencies in the County.
- LTS EMS Updates/Bulletins